Monday, August 22, 2011

 
Melanie
 
Grace

I have been busy since last February taking Suzi Blu art classes.  The first one was learning to draw portraits stylized per Suzi Style.  My first endeavors were moderately successful: 
 


Fah! Getting these things to align is a pain!






Anyway, I've learned a lot, spent a fortune on art supplies, but having fun learning many new techniques.









July 1 I signed up for her "La La La" class painting petite dolls & learning new techniques. These paintings are a little easier as they are small format, but involve so many steps to completion.
 I'm going to be part of the Washington County Open Studio Tours in October so I'm hurrying to get more done.



Shooting Star





For my Granddaughter

Love Your Gnome
My Little Bicycle











Sad Bunny









No comments: