Thursday, May 04, 2006














I finished my current project yesterday, a polymer
clay tile mosaic picture frame for my new
grandbaby-on-the-way due in July. As usual, I’m
feeling a letdown after expending lots of energy
in creating art. I don’t know why this is, really,
but it’s happened more than once so I at least know
what’s going on. I usually veg out on the couch for a
couple of days with my dogs until I’m replenished and
can start in again. Maybe I need more caffeine.

I’m really getting with spring right now. The lilacs
are out and the lilies-of-the-valley are springing up
to replace the daffodils and hyacinth in the aroma
category. My next big job is to dig out some black
bamboo I unfortunately decided to put in an area
bounded by sidewalk and my house. I know that was a
bad move but I didn’t expect it to send out huge
spikes that threatened to remove the siding from the
house. Live and maybe learn.
Ta!

No comments: